Friday, August 15, 2008

THEHURT!

Its like im not here anymore invisible tryna settle scores my steps fall through floors
Juss bare my soul Tryna let go of its rope, quit its dope
to reach hope, it so sad see, its bad in me, detoxification get to rehabin me
Looking for peace, love an its harmony but its vacancy’s Harming me
Im yawnin an its dawn an its tha same an it dawns on me
Not mad at you juss pissed pass angerrrye till I laugh it through
But at tha paist of gradual it be back to Malibu so that’ll do
Juss bad things, getting pass tha blueness an beams all tha faden dreams things I thought for seen
I finally cant believe this, thanx for tha stormy seasons,…. All tha reasons for leavin an believing
Runnin from feelins I guess im weavin so I try an sew it in a like weave an,
Airless Im believing I juss stop breathin, I cant live here……. headless but still here,
Tearless but buckets still fill here, healed but all these wounds i still wear,
is it that vain,….. Maybe so, cause I can see it run through my vains, unplugged till I drain
Juss Cain…….. An I drink its Champaign, I campaign an complain bout tha pain it brang
Hittin me like gun shots………………….BANG!!!!!!
It got to tha point I pray for rain, cause it’s hailin an tha storms like hell in high water
My windows waxless my foot to tha maxness an it was hard to tell an turn
But lessons was taught thou I swerved when I turned
But learned it vivid, should I stop or quit it, I slap my self an say shut up an quit it
Cause u don’t get it. We aint doin it again juss get it.
yeah i know but i miss it!
So Gone ,so ur not here, but you’re a host cause ur ghost still mingles there
My yesterday left, Emptied me till nothings left
an imma mess love broke in dept
In sad’s choke hold an im so cold, from it’s air I shiver, its fear I quiver
Missin an wishin I was kissin my yesterdays lips an, yield our fightin fist
But I guess its true. An for me it’s blue, that oil an water don’t mix, so no fix
Juss a lingering scent like mists that linger in an grapples wrists, an I cant get lose,
swingin till I slip in despair an fall through, juss a cry of echo’s as I call out to you
very certainly I knew, I wont get through, an its hurtin me, so hate arise an lurk in me
Around tha thing that beat inside my chest
but it was far off in sight soon to come so I guess
The pain in me its anguish see, to tha bones it hurt till i ache an bleed, cold to a freez
an it drains tha man inside an all tha remains in me,
I fear tha mirrors, feel like im inferior cause when I look in Im blamin me
An im shame to see, ive been soaked it don’t seize to rained on me
An it cut like knives an these wrongs feel right,…….. Screams sound quiet
I tried with might to hold up what was old enough to juss rott an mold on up
I juss cry on cause what I relied on, crumbled an died on, gave right up refuse to fight on
Emptiness till it’s dark even when lights on,…. I search my whole life long,
To see its so short, im in tha same chapter listenin to same songs
Tha feeling die seems to rise, I’ll see love another day never GOODBIES!

No comments: