Monday, August 18, 2008

It was only a matter of time til something came to.
Scratch tha rest I can start from scratch.
Tryna strike, an set it a fire a box full of one match.
gasoline less but it’ll still catch.
an leave everything else behind ashhh at it’s best.
It happen, they were there an it left,…….. All is gone, its nothing left an ima mess.
I rather not listen, thought id be better off deaf.
so I could kill death an not listen to its pleads for help.
Please juss help.
Im not crazy, at times anger talks juss hopin my anger cripples before anger walks.
I aint lien its funny, how it had me cryin,…..
Wither its Priceless or worthless.
I cant afford um so I still cant buy um.
It feel like dien, then it turn to sighin.
dang it was so silent then it stolen like pirate.
My clouds keep fallin til its skyless.

No comments: