Friday, August 15, 2008

I cried out my eyes today it seem like trials just lie an wait,
I feel like a cold die away but I still thank god im alive an wake
Pleadin to god with no bribe to make, seem like my blessin grew wings juss flyed away
Not enough tools juss a plier away, but I got enough for me to juss pri away
tryna scrape sky an notta sky to scrape. Even if I built clocks not enough time to make.
Tha 1st hand tics an I aint gotta a second to shake
But u better bet I prolly gotta a lesson to make,
down stream no paddle,…… kayak in a lake.
An I finally made it out an im back in a lake.
So Im blowin wishes like this a dream hopin its fake.
How I be moven in place in tha time of a race
Im fed up from my head up an I try to escape
How to make a way out of none? I dunno juss make u way
Not a toc to tic, I feel it in the air ima make it today!

No comments: