Friday, August 15, 2008

tha time has pasted but it was best while it lasted see
like blasted with out tha b
Im confused cause dumpsters near not nearly wantin to trash this here,
its hard to kill whats so alive an cast it underneath where caskets lie an sleep
We fell harder off tha jump like tha fastest feet
An its hard cause now we’re past tents, I mean what we had kinna came an went
But we suck back kinna like magnets, An I juss wanna have this cause I never had this,……..
Words hurt but these actions burn me to ashes, 2 years go by so fast like flashes
And I flash back to what we had back then, I juss wish we could have back what we had then
I had tha fastest car wishin u juss climb back in, we wrecked a lil but it still ride like benz
It aint all about looks man, all these dimes an tens.
We cant be friends cause she more than a friend to me, drunkin off it’s Hennessey
An thas loco cause she say she local
But She must be from Tennessee cause its alotta girls an she tha only ten I see
An it’ll be back again before I count to 1.…………………2.…………………….3!
Peeked in to see its where abouts, to bad we ended before we peeked out
I guess what was fillin up started to leak out, an its floods on tha floors began to speak out
Tha halls walls told tall tells,……… that went well at first then turned hell,
But she couldn’t tell it never hit till her quench fail from tha dryness of tha Waters wale

No comments: