Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WHATSGOINON

Inhaling these emotions,…. Its getting closer an close to me closing in

It's potent. Dozing off from tha sip of love potion i took in

I want u to stick around, an u want me also.

This is tha start of something good, tha start of something new

And all I really want is you. An right now u thinking tha same too

The words u speak to me are unlike anything that's ever been said.

what u do to me is unlike anything that's ever been.

Let me be the one to complete what's undone.

If what u are is incomplete. An I know it is, so here comes me.

I Seen things in my life an been alotta places.

But i want u in it, to put smiles on ur faces.

don't let time be wasted,

I know ur in a more worst position, but hey its just a position

Make tha decision, we can blend an make…….. A juxtaposition.

No comments: