Wednesday, April 30, 2008

surrealities realism

Yea I know its confusion, but u steady stride forth, no refusing

If its broke im refusion. The essay's peek then conclusion.

It's already written now. only one size fittin, then im the hand in ur mitten.

U want piece of mind cause it's what Im given all ur time.

Day dreaming im doing, an its seeming.

That im the needle an ur my thread so lets seem this pattern given.

Divine juss gleams while Intervening

Im ur Nights moon light ur my days sun beaming.

An we see what we're doin an where it's leaning.

So whats you're opinion on what it's meaning.

Cause we're not dreaming

I woke up earlier, plus I pinch myself……….. Im so awake.

An I see thru ur defense, plus I climbed ur fence.

I stay an wait to react off ur next hint………….hint!

This is real,…… an time kills

But u shiver from the fears of what u feel.

so I juss free chill.

I guess we flow cause I don't wanna distil the moments ahead!

……… this is so surreal!!!

No comments: