Wednesday, April 30, 2008

(OURSUICIED,LETSMAKEACHANGE)

The scientist maid a small substance

to kill a lower class hired by the government.

So we could lose our minds so to speak, an waist our sense

It had its toll which was to be an meant.

Its not readable like English print.

Suger coats with lies an disguise

but I see vague cause its written in the sky.

Work hit the street an flew like flies

We kill our ppl question marks ask y.

No answers cause all I see is pain in eyes, pain an die.

But to myself I complain

Mayer may he deal her Cain? Juss watch the exchange.

Cause the world will never change, we can wait.

But that's just to escape, cause they raisin the stakes

Wanna be hero's but u aint wearin a cape.

We vulnerable now, earth is quicker to quake.

Cookies an delivers to make. Cakes an pies are quicker to bake.

Ur boy got u tied up, some kats r quicker to hate.

Cops quick to pull up its us catchin tha case.

It's a drought now, ppl scrappin tha plates.

I wish what they drew, I could erase.

I wish I could give um a spoon of their own medicine,

You know……give um a taste.

But I cant save the world, cause that aint my place.

I gave u tha shoe, so get to tyin a lace.

But we steady Robin hoods not showin a face.

And its mostly my ppl its a shameful disgrace.

No comments: