Friday, June 11, 2010

the wizard of odds!

why do i feel so alone
why do i feel so gone, I think I took tha wrong way home

but nah I aint finna wait, when everybody hesitate
everything went away
tornado boom like an 808

far away but still here in a since
ima crook in my innocence
in the air
feel it in my inner sense, deep in my inner skin
im done, i aint finish it
i aint really into this
my heels in tha vans,...man i aint clickin shihhht

house landed on a wicked witch
still runnin from a wicked witch
but which is which?
glenda was tha one i had to kick it wit

dorathy gale,… I yell,…im lookin for a down chick

which way I go,.. up an down, yo yo
i dont kno thou,... talkin to myself I even talk to todo
hated by many man,..... tryna get home to anti-am
then i meet tha ten man,....feelin somethin like him man
cryin to tha end man, i aint gotta friend man different kids we aint blendin in damm

pickin dandy lions from dandy land
its funny how a lion ran,…yall dnt understand
i guess ill brake it down small terms,.... munchkin land
lolli pop kid with tha world in my hands,…mastering tha bigger plan

I don’t kno what tha future holds
no Kansas,...juss mansion along yellow brick roads
i aint scared thou, im somethin like tha scarcrow
head fulla brains still lookin for my head yo

have u feelin like tha pen of hogs,… jus listen to my monologue
she died from tha dialogue,…
authorized every sentance please pay attentioin
did I mention
idiots still fishin for tha fiction
depictions tha movie was a big contradiction

fulla self pitty,…nex stop emerald city
flyin monkeys out to get me, my chances 50/50
lookin for tha wizard my team still runnin wit me

tha rest is history,…. This is his story

No comments: