Friday, June 11, 2010

when it all calls

she ignored tha phone calls
thats what happen when it all falls
guess i talk to tha halls walls
me myself an i wet tha floor, we all ball
did everthing i could miss understood, relationship under good

everything was like everything when it first started
thought we would go tha farthest

on tha phone early mohn, i tried tha hardest
i faught it, i jus finish what u started
things got retarded,regaurdless
i cant be tha only one to gaurd this
it takes two even u to,.
then we parted,.....
HOW COULD U BE SO HEARTLESS
in my corner fightin
even holy can feel tha mike tyson bitin
brain stormin from tha lightnin
thats why i keep writtin

sip a 5th of my poetry,take a toast to me,bar tend pore it to me,
poetically its so potent to me
bound to tha ground tied down,drown float in a sea to see me float in tha sea
washed to shore fa shore,...body fulla seaweed
walkin out tha door, didnt even see her leave
jordan spark from a chris breez,..tell me how im spose ta breath
please
when tha pain gone eas, now i see why leona love bleed

No comments: