Friday, August 29, 2008

her-NATURE

She says,…..Im so tired an Im stuck on this harbor juss to row a lil harder
An I plant these seeds, juss to make these green trees grow up a lil taller
An yes I try so hard an push the envelope juss a lil farther
I can only G.L…… ide not juss yet at least I cant FLY,
an these fallin leaves that float to earths floor tell me why they never touch tha skies
But I better fly like caterpillars grown up when Im grown….growed all up
U can ASK why but I cant answer you back an i dunno why
I summarize an try to tell tha story how my fall lived on after summer died
an how my winter cried, an it hurt tha pride
But my spring still sing on in octave pitches thas high, nature love it so it sighed (I want father time on my side)
but tha wings of fall don’t fly so tha fall juss fallin tha autumn be stallin an I be ballin pass cry
My walkin got reduce to crawling, I fill it in tha air, the winds are howlin an I miss my dawlin
An when tha winter comes an pass all tha beautiful crystal sickles be fallin
But when they fall don’t get sour
(Mother nature make puddles), an water flowers for hours,
An bloom daisy tall like tower, strong and empowered

No comments: