Wednesday, April 30, 2008

UNTITLED!

See man I got alotta issues, it hurts to a sniffle

Empty rolls to damp tissues.

Hello…… to the goodbyes an I miss youz

You still cant see thru, look hard cause its clear as crystal.

Its deep as the abyss, at me life must be pissed.

It feels like a curse man cause months pass an there's no bliss.

An I don't curse man but it feels like ishhhhhhh!!!

Dig in, my hearts so broke you could pull out lint.

You cant see behind this smile, what's there is hide by tint.

I wanna move on but I move by inch.

An it don't make since, cause im strong but uphold a weak defense!

Its over I aint doin it again, I aint prayin enough cause im livin in sin,

I aint reading enough cause im doin it again.

Its juss darkness like the nights begin of days end.

Im sick of these new bad goings, and tired of the same ole sad songs.

So I juss sit an take the blows it throws………

another here goes……….. Outch!!!! Im achin now. I smile an I fake it now.

Another harder than the first man I cant take it now, I cant even fake it now.

Agony is on the prowl, taps me on the shoulder.

Like im the one it found when it searched an found., when it searched an browsed.

Im in the ring swinging like,……..coach throw in the towel, but……..nowl

I aint gone quit I juss bob an weave move an stick. Till I beat it down.

Cause if it dont kill me, im that much stronger.

An ill last that much longer, an I can eat so theres no more hunger.

I over can my monsters…….. Im right now so I cant be more wronger.

The end roll credits………………….

No comments: