Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MaK3AhWi$h

See this here is for miss bad

cause when i seen her i could’nt pass.

She got dope style an much class.

yea i act hard, but i’ll be ya teddy bear behind tha mask.

cause i was wayyy ahead when the rest would juss lagg.

I met you an im glad, im awake from sleep i was tired of all the chicks in my past.

I now smile but i was sad.

And ppl might ask, cause i was mopin all around an now i laugh.

I sigh....... everything is better now,tha grass greener, weather clearer, air cleaner now.

So i deep breath, next stop i retrieve the hearts lock an it’s keys.

So i can open up ur soul an feel the breeze.

An if it’s kool enough i might pop a question on a knee,

life would be paradise sandy beaches wit palm trees.

we could build a boat an sail the 7 seas.

shes what i never had,

and compaired to she everythings garbage like bagged trash!

when my heart cracked she had the cast,

when my heart was broke she had the cash,....... get it.

she tried the glass sliper on that was lost an did fit it.

she’s my new paitient, that got admitted.

an i must admit it when the shoe fitted my heart juss lifted. an i aint playin yall.

i’d be ken, juss so she could be my barbie doll.

No comments: