Wednesday, April 30, 2008

EFFLORESCENCE!!!!!

Dang man stuff hit tha fan

when love was in demand

An im surprised like……. D**N,

I found someone who finally understands

I know im a lil hard to get, But I aint gone do her like them other dudes did

Cause I think I like her like a riddle shes hard to get.

I guess thas why when she was playin hard to get,

she was hard to catch like fast balls with no mits

at tha same time Im her nicotine king

She’s my nicotine queen she’s hard to quit.

But we move slow........ a lil faster than still, we free chill at least for a minuet.

Thick fabric but she seen past my linen.

Gave me her broken heart an i fix it.

After she thought It couldnt be minded.

but i didnt it real soon.

I stitched all tha scares an band aided all the wounds.

Something bout tha sound of her voice it juss keeps me in tuned.

I watered the seed I jus wait for us to bloom.

Then………… (booom) it blooms.

It continue to grow like zooooooooooooooooom!

Tha plant out grows the green room.

So we look for a bigger room.

Rich soil, OUR LOVE IS HUGE!

An we continue to grow an presume to resume!

No comments: